Monday, January 5, 2009

Fitness First Vs Gold's Gym

and the winner is ....


Fitness First! already enrolled and be there tomorrow can't wait =] ..

I posted my ym status and some friends threw their votes .. Most of them go for FF .. so Let it be.. am sorry Gold's gym Voters .. aside that I am more comfortable going to FF since its across the street (Boni HighStreet, The Fort Global City) ... and I've seen lots of friends and workmates, the place is so good .. one of the best place here .. so it will be more fun I guess ..


Hmmm am so ^_^ back to my old me excited to go to the gym after months of stopping .. and wasted some bucks for my 3 month Slimmers World membership fee .. time for a change .. new gym .. + new me .. = fun

Ciao ... Ciao

Did I mentioned? am studying quite French .. sounds interesting .. really ..


Au revoir, j'espère que mon Français sera bon!

No comments:

Post a Comment