Sunday, December 21, 2008

My first post here on Blogspot.. though am still learning how to manage my account, I remember when I had my first blog post on multiply and myspace .. which the latter site seems useless for me. Am so new with this page so please do bear with as I grasp every link and image button it has.

As am jotting every letter in my post .. I could see my full packed room .. Its not messy but I have so many stuffs here that my space isn't good enough anymore ...

This is my first day .. A WORK at HOME .. yesterday our househelps decided to go home and have some time with their family .. Yes am half unhappy bout it.. mainly due to following reasons ..
1. I have to wake up early..
2. I have to cook for breakfast / Lunch / Dinner and help Mum
- do carwash / dishwash- clean the house / bathroom- put my washed clothes in my closet- maybe laundry sometime- Open the gate when somebody bells ( I most hate this part)
3. Find my lost things by myself

Ahuh! how could I say this is my VL (Vacation Leave) ??

Other things for today .. I played Combat Arms am still learning to manage my fingers and not to go panic .. I really feel sorry for myself coz "The teacher" teach me so hard .. (We did some kind of webEx for me to get how CA works ) ..
A.1 Combat Arms Shop (illustrated by Nate M.)

I also shop here .. hehehe ...

Then ...
We (with my sister) also had a Rush Gift Shopping .. I felt so tired .. there were tons and tons of people I couldn't imagine (millions haha) .. Hmmm .. I was thinkin Mall here in Phil is bigger and more populated than Malls in U.S. .. I've been to couple coz i really love Shhhhooopping! and am so ^o^ (shocked) that I considered these people (US-->) "FEW" compared shopaholic in Makati and Megamall area in shaw/ortigas.

Oh and i wanna share also the Notebook cooling pad I bought I already have one but decided to buy new one coz I found it really A.W.E.S.O.M.E


My old NTBK Cooling pad... has two small fun .. its ok .. but my new .. I like it sooo



My New and I think cool NTBK Cooling Pad .. am so satisfied with this one ..












I also Gift wrap my and of course .. took picture of it





And I got my new TEDDY again gain (of course) ...Yay Yay! he's cutie! Their fam is gettin bigger ...


Hmmm... After my day my room is a capital M.E.S.S


but am happy am all set and ready for gift giving .. Ciao for now!

I'll try to edit asap this site .. and Thanks to J. chua for Header shot ..





No comments:

Post a Comment